Terms & Conditions
2. No Responsibility To Sell Mispriced Products Or Services. RDGWholesale.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for products and/or services listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. RDGWholesale.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, RDGWholesale.com shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
3. Price Comparisons, “List Price” and “Wholesale Price”. Price comparisons may be made throughout the site to indicate the relative savings amounts of our pricing. “LIST PRICE” is the suggested retail price. We make no representation that a substantial number of these products have been sold or offered for sale at the list price. Actual retail prices in your area may be substantially different. Because we sell our merchandise over the internet on a national basis, it is not possible to know if our merchandise is sold at list price in any particular location or at any particular time. “Wholesale Price” reflects the difference between your cost and the suggested price you sell the product for. Because the list price may be different than the actual retail prices in your area, you may not actually realize a markup which is suggested.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT, DIGITAL DOWNLOADS, SOFTWARE, ARTWORK, DATA, AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” ALL OF RDGWHOLESALE.COM’S PHYSICAL PRODUCTS ARE GUARANTEED AGAINST MATERIAL DEFECTS FOR FIFTEEN (15) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF INVOICE. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, RDGWHOLESALE.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY THE RDGWHOLESALE.COM SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR QUALITY OF DATA AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, LACK OF VIRUSES OR CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION.
7. Policy to Terminate Privileges for Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “Act”), RDGWholesale.com Inc. will terminate the account of any customer, or vendor who uses his or her privileges to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, valid defense or fair use privilege to do so. After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to the RDGWholesale.com and later confirmation through court order or an admission by the customer that an account has been an instrument of unlawful infringement, RDGWholesale.com will terminate the infringing customer’s account. RDGWholesale.com may also in its sole discretion decide to terminate a customer’s account privileges prior to that time if it has good belief that infringement has in fact occurred. In addition, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c), RDGWholesale.com has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the Act. RDGWholesale.com respects the intellectual property of others and we ask other to do the same. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed through the RDGWholesale.com.com website, please contact RDG Concessions via facsimile at (510) 569-7973, or mail at:
RDG Concessions Merchandise and Wholesale, Inc.
2104 Adams Ave
San Leandro, CA 94577
Any written notice describing the infringing activity must include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the allegedly infringing work or material;
- A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site;
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.
8. Additional Terms. The following policies are incorporated into this Agreement by reference and provide additional terms and conditions related to specific services offered on the Site:
Each of these policies may be changed from time to time and are effective immediately after we post the changes on the Site. In addition, when using particular services on the Site, you agree that you are subject to any posted policies or rules applicable to services you use through the Site, which may be posted from time to time. All such posted policies or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
10. Orders placed will only be shipped to licensed and verified resellers.
Last modified: July 17, 2015